Custom Search

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sorry about the lack of updates!. I usually post a few things on the blog during midnight ,but my connection has been down lately . When my ISP was down I usually started winamp and putting playlist of my all-time favorite songs until I fell asleep

So here it is, my top 20 most played songs from past and present...


1. Megadeth feat. Cristina Scabbia - A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free) (85 plays)
2. Running Wild 1988 - Port Royal - 07 - Conquistadores (64)
3. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (63)
4. Megadeth - Tornado Of Souls (57)
5. Running Wild - Bad to the Bone (53)
6. Megadeth - Hangar 18 (Live at Wembley) (51)
7. Life is Like a Boat (Bleach Ost) (50)
8. Iced Earth - Watching Over Me (49)
9. DragonForce - Valley Of The Damned (48)
10. Iron Maiden - The Trooper (48)
11. Iced Earth - Ghost of Freedom (44)
12. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man (42)
13. Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death (38)
14. Immortal - Pure Holocaust (33)
15. Helloween_Walls_Of_Jericho_(Ride_The_Sky) (32)
17. Dragonforce - Fields of Despair (27)
18. Yngwie J. malmsteen- I Ll See The Light Tonight (27)
19. Lordi - Blood Red Sandman (23)
20. Air Supply - Goodbye (21)


-I hope to be back on track soon as possible

18 comments:

Jay.CA said...

that's LOUD. :)

Alphabeta said...

Free Bird - with the whole solo?
That solo goes on for ages, and yet, it's never long enough!

Patti D. said...

Very interesting list.

mac-and-me said...

nice list

Astronomy Pirate said...

Excellent metal list.

Biff Tanner said...

Top one is epic.

ed said...

your music taste is completely different from mine - i havent used winamp in years

WizWayne said...

some good songs in there!

Robert Fünf said...

This just further proves that I like your taste. Also, I've fallen in the habit of just leaving my Zune software running 24/7. Right now I'm at 147K plays.

S.S. said...

Very good songs on that list :]

Electric Addict said...

great list thanks!

Lhosreiff said...

Free Bird is a fuckin masterpiece.

Erika said...

Free Bird.... Oh how I fucking love it. <3

redblade79 said...

My most played song has to be Don't Stop Believing from Journey :)

thenitefalls said...

Awesome playlist loving the Megadeth :D

Banacek said...

Air Supply?

Lenny said...

nice list.
following and supporting!
http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

Moob said...

nice tracks